Lil' Hoots Lil' Hoots

Extremely good stuff.

Very well done, like watching an actual cartoon on television, I would like to see you further this series if possible, good luck and good job.

Sonic and Mario ep: 1 Sonic and Mario ep: 1

This is seriously embarassing.

You quite literally fail when it comes to creating a worthwhile storyline, I've seriously seen better story ideas from Disney, and seriously, plastering your sprite animation with EXTREMELY FUCKING LOUD DBZ sound effects does not get you any points either.

Obviously all the creativity has been taken out of sprite flashes as of late, but seriously, try something else, we already have enough of these, and if you can't do them right ,don't do them at all.

OT01: Out There OT01: Out There

I don't know how anyone can hate on this.

For being a pixelated flash. It's FAR more elaborate and well-drawn than most stuff I've seen lately.

Kudos for coming up with an idea to make a series dedicated to each song off that cd, because honestly, Rushjet1 is pure win. And it would be interesting to see what kind of story and art you could produce based on his awesome songs.

All I can say is I truly hope you stick to this endeavor and finish the whole story.

Great pixel animation, great idea, just great everything.

Gerkinman responds:

Haha, im pretty sure ill get it done, its not like i have anything better to do with my time haha.

Metal Slug Brutal 2 Metal Slug Brutal 2

Cosidering the quality of most Metal Slug flash.

You did an extremely great job.
There was rarely any slow down or choppiness, except for that part with the truck that shoots those parachute bombs (What the hell was that all about? Talk about Brutal)

I felt this flash was very true to the original games as far as the frenetic and fast-paced style of the originals go.

Very good job and mucho props.

Sift Renegade Sift Renegade

The idea

Was really interesting, and the concept was fine, the gameplay was pretty well-put together, especially the whole multiple gameplay aspects, but the one thing that really killed it for me was the Voice Acting.I would imagine a game so well-put together would have some decent voice acting. I'm no expert but most of the voices sounded Mexican or Spanish to me. I know it would be hard to emulate Japanese-esque voices, but I think the voice acting could've been done a lot better. That's my only constructive criticism, and other than that, it was a very good game.

Zombie Baseball Zombie Baseball

Very very interesting concept.

And I think it was very interestingly executed.
Great job!

The Black Monster The Black Monster

You my friend.

You have immense talent.
You are extremely good at taking an elegant piece such as a piano or some soothing jazz, and put it together with dark and disturbing IDM breaks and yet it works perfectly and almost puts the listener into a trance.

I shall keep a close eye on your music from now on.

Lapse responds:

Thank man. I really appreciate them words. I'm glad you like my tunes. I like to think of people trancing out to my sounds. : D

I look forward to you listening to other tracks!

Miles Of Snow Miles Of Snow

So you definitely

Excel at IDM tracks.
You keep the actual song very ambient and minimal, but keep the drums glitchy and frenetic.

This song reminds me of The Flashbulb's music, but I have to say your song is much more memorable and enjoyable.

Good luck with future tracks, and if you continue to make IDM, props, because you're very good at it.

Lapse responds:

Thanks man. This is fairly simple glitch elements for me. It's usually a lot more in depth. I was going for something a bit more light, even less frenetic then what i usually do.

Yeah man, i love the Flashbulb. Benn's a big inspiration for me. It feels great to hear you say that, too. Thank you.

Yeah man, all my tracks are IDM based. Pretty heavily, too. Check'em out! : D

(8-bit) Luigi's Mansion Theme (8-bit) Luigi's Mansion Theme

Did you use GXSCC?

If you didn't, good job.

If you did, good song choice.

tsunami334 responds:

I did use GXSCC same with my other songs, i love that program.