Metal Slug Brutal 2 Metal Slug Brutal 2

Cosidering the quality of most Metal Slug flash.

You did an extremely great job.
There was rarely any slow down or choppiness, except for that part with the truck that shoots those parachute bombs (What the hell was that all about? Talk about Brutal)

I felt this flash was very true to the original games as far as the frenetic and fast-paced style of the originals go.

Very good job and mucho props.

Sift Renegade Sift Renegade

The idea

Was really interesting, and the concept was fine, the gameplay was pretty well-put together, especially the whole multiple gameplay aspects, but the one thing that really killed it for me was the Voice Acting.I would imagine a game so well-put together would have some decent voice acting. I'm no expert but most of the voices sounded Mexican or Spanish to me. I know it would be hard to emulate Japanese-esque voices, but I think the voice acting could've been done a lot better. That's my only constructive criticism, and other than that, it was a very good game.

Zombie Baseball Zombie Baseball

Very very interesting concept.

And I think it was very interestingly executed.
Great job!

TheHeist TheHeist

This game is extremely addicting.

And yet I have no clue why.
It's well-done though, and you should definitely make a second version with more in-depth stories.

Meat Boy Meat Boy

Well,

This was an exceptional game, I don't know what everyone is complaining about, I found the controls to be on point.

I loved the difficulty, and the level design, and I enjoyed the different secret characters, and the secret ending was pretty funny.

Overall, great game, I definitely hope you make another one.

The Gaming Quiz The Gaming Quiz

Great game.

Awesome presentation.
But I noticed a mess up.

One of the questions asked "What game is this from?"
And you had a choice from Sparkster, Rocket Knight Adventures, and two other games. I remember that level being in Sparkster, yet I got it wrong.

I think you may have mixed up the two games.
Or maybe I'm wrong?

Otherwise, great game.

MattCain responds:

One of the choices is the SNES version of Sparkster and the other is the Genesis version. They have the same name but surprisingly they're two completely different games. I also put in the orignal Rocket Knight Adventures as a choice too for maximum confusion, lol.

Dark Cut² Dark Cut²

I don't usually review games I haven't finished.

But this game is really awesome.
My only problem is, during the third surgery, when you have to snip off the excess skin, it won't let me!
:[
It has limited my ability to finish the game and thus, has saddened me.

Awesome game though, can't wait for part 3.

Ninja Glove Ninja Glove

A pretty good game

In the same vein of games like Warioware, as far as frenetic minigames.
I certainly liked it, I just sucked at most of the minigames BIG TIME.

Otherwise, awesome game.