Lil' Hoots Lil' Hoots

Extremely good stuff.

Very well done, like watching an actual cartoon on television, I would like to see you further this series if possible, good luck and good job.

Sonic and Mario ep: 1 Sonic and Mario ep: 1

This is seriously embarassing.

You quite literally fail when it comes to creating a worthwhile storyline, I've seriously seen better story ideas from Disney, and seriously, plastering your sprite animation with EXTREMELY FUCKING LOUD DBZ sound effects does not get you any points either.

Obviously all the creativity has been taken out of sprite flashes as of late, but seriously, try something else, we already have enough of these, and if you can't do them right ,don't do them at all.

OT01: Out There OT01: Out There

I don't know how anyone can hate on this.

For being a pixelated flash. It's FAR more elaborate and well-drawn than most stuff I've seen lately.

Kudos for coming up with an idea to make a series dedicated to each song off that cd, because honestly, Rushjet1 is pure win. And it would be interesting to see what kind of story and art you could produce based on his awesome songs.

All I can say is I truly hope you stick to this endeavor and finish the whole story.

Great pixel animation, great idea, just great everything.

Gerkinman responds:

Haha, im pretty sure ill get it done, its not like i have anything better to do with my time haha.

Resident Evil: Vol. 3 Resident Evil: Vol. 3

It was pretty funny

Although my only real problem, was that the flash itself was too slow.
It was hard to enjoy the jokes because the animation was so slow, which in turn made the delivery of the jokes slow.

Some constructive criticism I suppose would be to possibly try a faster framerate next time around.

Other than that, the flash was pretty funny,
My favorite scene was definitely the one where it shows the rational man's gameplan, and then Leon's.
Also the one where Ada jumps and gets caught in the helicoptor blades, haha.

I definitely look forward to another installment if you choose to make one.

Link the Hero Link the Hero

Old song is old.

And the animation itself was just boring and uninteresting.
Nice try though.

Cpt.Falcon Hyes Cpt.Falcon Hyes

Double Dragon Walk FTW

That was random and hilarious.

Madness Psychosis Madness Psychosis

I know it's a tribute and all.

But the ending was so anti-climactic.

It was just like "Boom, head rip THE END"

That severely killed it for me, Sorry.

Tall 'n Short Tall 'n Short

Hahahaha,

This one had the best voice-acting out of them all, Haha I haven't laughed so much from such a simple flash.

LOL to everyone who can't take this as a joke and expects it to be a masterpiece, which really, it actually is, even without trying.

Pentagon n' Oval Pentagon n' Oval

I don't know what kind of shenanigans are going on

With all you animators...

But they are hilarious.

Mario's Castle Calamity Mario's Castle Calamity

Off the lawn, Sucka.

Haha that was funny considering it was just random clips,
Good job mang.